skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome to my Blog!
Wow... This is a first for me. I never thought I'd be doing a blog. I think that with everything Gil and I have gone through, are doing, and will be experiencing, this will be a good way to keep everyone updated. I'm going to write about our everyday life, our Husky furbabies, our travels on the Harleys, and our journey with infertility. Thank you for caring enough about us to check this out. I hope you won't get too bored with my ramblings.
4 comments:
Sara and Gil,
The two of you have been through quit a journey with infertility.I am amazed at the strength you show each other. I am ecstatic for the two of you in your new adventure of adoption. You will be wonderful parents!!!!
Your friend,
Theresa
Thanks for the invite! And when you get your baby, I got somethin' for you!
--Heidi
Sara-I've been a poor corrispondent, but you are still always in my thoughts and prayers, please know that. I know that you've struggled so deeply and yearned for a baby more than anything for a very long time.
I'm certain this path of adoption is going to be a thrilling adventure. I couldn't be happier for you both. Please keep those updates coming.
God's peace and blessings!
Molly (Christensen) Croft
Hey! So excited to see your blog. I miss you terribly. I hear updates from your 'rents occasionally, but it's nice to read them directly from you. Very excited to hear about the adoption proceedings. Love you both!
-stace
Post a Comment