Outside my window... soft snowflakes fluttering down from the trees as the breeze flows through their naked limbs. It made it look like it was snowing today but the sky was clear and sun was shining!
I am going... to pray we're still able to take our planned trip to Germany next Christmas. Current events may eat into our trip savings.
I am reading... nothing. For once in my life, I have absolutely no desire. I hope it doesn't last long.
I am hoping... for good and honor and truth to prevail.
I am hearing... a roaring fire - yummy warmth!
One of my favorite things... Grandma's peanut brittle.
Here is a picture I'm sharing... this was our view Christmas Eve morning at my parents' house.


1 comment:
My mom has that same scene from a different angle. Beautiful. Makes me miss the valley. Happy New Year my friend! There's lots in store for you!
Post a Comment