Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HP Strikes Again

When we were in town visiting our children, we were able to meet-up with another HP (Hannah's Prayer) friend of mine. We met for breakfast Saturday morning so we were also able to meet each other's spouses. Meeting K was like meeting an old friend, someone I've known for awhile. Talking and laughing with each other was very natural and easy-going. J is military, too, so he and Gil had things in common, not to mention J&K just bought a new boat so there was plenty of talking about that and Gil drooling over it! We had a great time and probably could've talked all day but we were due to go meet our kids for some play time so we had to part ways... for now!


I may not "need" HP as much for infertility support as I did when I joined over two years ago but some of the friendships I've created there have been a true blessing from God. And now that I've been able to meet two of them IRL (in real life), an even greater blessing. I can't wait to meet some of my other "neighbors"!

No comments: