Monday, March 7, 2011

Gotcha!


On this very day one year ago, we brought our children home. One year! We have been so blessed to have this time with them.

And now... we're 3 days away from finalizing our adoption and will have the promise of forever.

God is so good... even through all the bumpy (and downright stuck-in-the-mud) parts of this journey. We wouldn't be where we are now without them.

Happy Gotcha Day!


Coming home.

3 comments:

Niki said...

oh so excited for your forever family day!!!

Heidi said...

I think when I see their adorable little faces here on your blog, I shall cry. (I love "Gotcha Day! What a great term!)

Terry Orr said...

Soon, and very soon! This has been the shortest, and yet the longest, year in our lives! I wish we could have removed all the obstacles, so that there wouldn't have been a care in the world....and yet, this journey has been very good, too! We love you all so very much! Now it's party-time!