Monday, February 2, 2009

6-Pack of Super Bowls

CONGRATULATIONS, PITTS.BURGH...
City of Champions!
Ste.elers win their Sixth Su.per Bo.wl!

It was a great forty-third Sup.er Bo.wl. I wish the Ste.elers wouldn't have gotten so sloppy in the 3rd quarter after playing such a great first half, but they pulled it out at the end, knowing when and how to utilize their skills. I honestly don't know what was more amazing to me: Jam.es Har.rison's interception and touchdown or San.tonio Hol.mes' amazing touchdown at the end to secure the win! Gil and I both agreed, however, that as fabulous as Har.rison's touchdown was (despite the need for oxygen after the big guy had to run down the field, side-stepping Card.inals the whole way), he really messed up with his blatant personal foul in the third. That was really poor sportsmanship. All in all, though, the Car.dinals played a good, hard game and showed how much they deserved to be there. It wasn't a boring game, by any stretch of the imagination.

My boy, Tr.oy... they had him lined up in the back field throughout the game so I was a bit sad at not getting to watch him more, but he still got his plays in.

Har.rison collapses after intercepting the ball and running (huffing) it in for a touchdown.
Way to go, big guy!

San.tonio's game-winning touchdown.

Tom.lin hugs Jam.es Far.rior after winning the Sup.er Bo.wl.

Bi.g B.en raises the Lom.bardi!

All photos courtesy of N.B.C Sports.

1 comment:

Terry Orr said...

My sentiments exactly, but you worded everything much better. Love those Steelers.