What are You thinking?!?
Again I ask... Why?
Gil and I can't even conceive once and You help this couple conceive twice in less than three weeks?!! Two babies, not twins, in the same gestational period??? Really?!
And don't even get me started on the Dug.gars... nineteen?!?! I'm only asking for one! Maybe two... and I'd love three. They've received that more than six times over!!
Thanks, God, for spreading the wealth. We're really feelin' the love here.
(Note to those who will accuse me of not having enough faith... my faith in my God is not in danger of being lost and my faith in my God allows me to feel every feeling He created us to suffer and enjoy. I'm only expressing my anger and hurt with Him, knowing He continues to love me through my tantrums. Can we blame this outburst on the hormones?)
The Real World is NOT What They Said
12 years ago


1 comment:
You definitely are your mother's daughter.....if I need to wail at God....I wail. If I'm angry....I get angry. If I'm full of joy....I celebrate. If I'm feeling loved....I'm grateful. Just always be you. God doesn't want you any other way.
Post a Comment