Outside my window... slush and mud. Our winter thus far has consisted of a day or two of snowing, not accumulating more than an inch or two, followed by a week of sunshine and melting. Yuck. I just want some snow to pile on and be cold enough to stick with us for a month or so.
I am going... insane from stress and worry. I am not fearful of what my future holds but I do worry about loving the future God has planned for me.
I am reading... I'm still trying to get through Adopting the Hurt Child but honestly haven't read much else than medical records over the past week.
I am hoping... for some good news this week.
I am hearing... the tv. Mondays just aren't very exciting in my life.
One of my favorite things... hosting get-togethers... and I'm looking forward to having some family and friends over for the Su.per Bo.wl this coming weekend. We're going to have Indian tacos (mmm!). I'm also going to make spinach artichoke dip with toasted baguettes, mini weenie wraps, lots of fresh veggies. And we can't have football without beer.
Here is a picture I'm sharing... our friend and sister-by-choice. It's her birthday today. Happy Birthday, L!


No comments:
Post a Comment