Monday, April 6, 2009

This or That?

Monday's Meme

Would you rather...

1. sky dive or bungee jump?
Honestly, I’d love to try sky diving. Unfortunately, I was told years ago by my otorhinolaryngologist (ENT doc) that I would not be able to because of my ears and bad ear drums... so, as is the course of nature, I crave to do the very thing I'm not allowed to do.

2. eat a hissing cockroach or eat a slug?
Yuck. Bugs. Probably the slug because I could chase it with water or pop and just wash the slippery little sucker down.

3. have lifelong free entry to all theme parks or lifetime free entry to all movie theaters?
Easy… movie theaters! I love movies but never go anymore because of the cost.

4. spend one month without books or one month without tv?
Go without tv… I already choose books over tv, anyway, and don’t watch much of what they’re broadcasting on tv anymore. Most of the programming stinks, in my opinion.

5. have the ability to fly or be able to become invisible?
Fly… then I could jet home to see my family whenever I want!

6. to have a personal shopper for life or a personal fitness trainer for life?
A personal shopper… because, unlike most girls, I hate to shop… for groceries or clothes or anything.

7. be spiderman or be superman?
Superman… it brings me back to the flying thing.

8. be stuck in the 70's or be stuck in the 80's?
The 80’s… there was so much uniqueness and individuality in the 80’s that it didn’t matter who you were or what you wore… everybody was different and totally acceptable. And despite of – or because of – all the one-hit wonders, there was some great music!

Meme courtesy of Randomness.

No comments: