Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday's Musings

The "Simple Things" for which I'm grateful...

I am thankful for... Sky.pe. We've only tested it at home but for the first time, I'm going to be able to see my husband tonight during our nightly call. I'm so excited!

Outside my window... a cool autumn's evening, clear of most clouds and fading light.

I am going... to have to get my butt in gear to do my annual Christmas letter, family picture and card as well as getting the gifts that need to be mailed sent off on time. I've been slacking this year.

I am reading... my two latest HOG member magazines. I'm a bit behind in my subscriptions.

I am hoping... for once, that AF is not coming. It'll screw up all our hopes and plans... again.

I am hearing... Mojo and Karma wrestling around with each other while I'm watching my DVR'd shows from last week.

One of my favorite things... leftover turkey sandwiches the day after Thanksgiving. Mmm.

Here is a picture I'm sharing... This is a tree in a cedar grove nearby (relatively near, anyway!). I took it years ago while camping with a friend but I've always loved it for the way it appears to me to be two lovers entwined in an embrace.

1 comment:

Terry Orr said...

You could make a fortune off this pic! It's beautiful!!!!