Saturday, May 15, 2010

Winds of Change

I'm sensing a change in my blogging... not only in my writing but in my desire to write. I'm so tired and so busy, I hardly find the time or energy to figure out what I want to say. My life is so consumed with my children right now but it's just so much of the same, day after day... Believe me, I'm NOT complaining, I'm just stating that I'm finding it difficult to think coherently. Well, subject matter isn't difficult, it's the depth that would be required to delve into those matters would be so time consuming that I can't afford to spend the time.

I give big thanks to those of you who still read my blog since I've become so unpredictable in my posting. I do plan to keep writing, and as I become more accustomed to the changes in my life, I predict that I can become more regular in my posting as well.

1 comment:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I've become the same way with my blog. Totally hear ya!!! (((hugs)))