Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Date's Been Set

We have our first homestudy visit scheduled for this coming Friday (Oct. 3) at 2:30 p.m. If you remember, will you please keep us in prayer around that time? I'm not worried that anything bad will happen and we feel well prepared, but a bit of extra prayer never hurt anyone.

Oh, and I have to give a shout-out to my Stee.lers today. We met some friends at Buff.alo Wil.d Wi.ngs last night to watch the game. Usually, when I go "out" to watch their games, they lose. It used to be a joke in my family that I'm somewhat of a jinx but I don't think it's so much a joke. So I have to say that I'm very thankful they won last night... granted, in OT with a field goal, but a win nonetheless. I wasn't a jinx last night. Let's hope that "winning streak" continues... both for the Stee.lers and for me!

No comments: