Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photog Class

I had my first photography class last night. This is going to be a great class in allowing me to become a bit more serious with my hobby. I have never shot with anything other than a point-and-shoot camera and now that I have one that allows me to control all elements, I need to know how to use them. I'm currently really intimidated by my new camera and knowing how to use it will really help alleviate that (I'm praying!). We'll also have an introduction to Photoshop Elements and I'm really excited about that. My "teacher" is Tom B., a local pro photographer here in town. He's from Ireland and I love listening to him speak. He's only lived in the States for twenty years so he still has a bit of the accent. The course is only five weeks long and I'm already thinking about signing up for another one!

2 comments:

Terry Orr said...

Sis,
Congrats on your new class! I can't wait for you to take all the family photos (you've already been the family photo keeper for years). It's only been a couple of days and I already miss you guys. We had a great time, so until the next one.....Hugs & smooches, Mom

Sonya said...

I'm sure your personality will be perfect for all the details required for good photography!