I am feeling much better as far as the illness I experienced last week and weekend. Unfortunately, my neck went out this morning. This is something that has been happening about every 3-4 months for the past year or two. It's extremely frustrating. This morning is the worst and strongest it's ever come on... so bad, it brought me to tears and I had to have Gil drive me to work. I despise going to Same Day Care but I was essentially forced to this morning. Know what the PA told me? That I had a strained trapezius and I needed to strengthen my neck muscles to combat it, that I should ice it for 3 days and take ibuprofen. Hmm... nothing I couldn't have told myself if I truly thought that's all it was! My question is, why is it happening every few months? The same thing over and over. Man, it's painful. As I'm sitting here tonight, the pain is radiating from the lower part of my jaw, down the side of my neck, and into the area on my back between my spine and scapula. I do have an "in" with the physician in our Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation department and she told me to come to her directly if I'm not feeling improved in three days.
Okay, I'm going to get back to spending an hour or so with my husband before it's time to go to bed. Hope you're well.
No comments:
Post a Comment