I didn't post a meme blog again yesterday. Truth be told, I was thinking too much about my last post written on Sunday and I couldn't focus on anything else. I believed I had thought about it enough prior to writing it and worked out all my issues and questions with what I wanted to say. And I was pleased with how nicely written I thought it turned out. However...
I know that I have many friends and loved ones who could be offended by what I said in reference to Mother's Day. I meant no offense or insult and I'm truly sorry if my message was interpreted that way. I was not writing in regards to myself and my infertility, specifically... I was just trying to put an awareness out there that millions of people hurt something fierce on this holiday for many different reasons. To me, it's like donating gifts and food to the less fortunate for Christmas... remembering someone other than myself while celebrating and giving thanks for my own blessings.
I am not angry at those who are able to conceive by a method so simple as sex (huh? does that happen?!!) and have children to dote on and love more than life itself. That's the way it should be! That's a miracle to be celebrated and I share in that celebration. I do admit to a bit of jealousy that simple sex doesn't work for me and I do admit to having some anger issues with God about what my purpose in life is, but I do not resent others their gift of children. If my post led you to believe this is how I felt towards you, I apologize for that hurt. Pain is the last emotion I want to share.
The Real World is NOT What They Said
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment