Gil and I have a date tonight! We are going to Mass at 5, then to dinner and the rodeo! I'm so excited to spend some time with him away from home. We've sort of taken a break from attending Mass since this past spring... it was becoming too emotionally difficult for me - for us - with the infertility thing so I think we're going to try it again tonight and pray that it goes well. I'm really excited about the rodeo. The rodeos here are quite different from the ones I'm used to back home but it's nice to be back in the atmosphere. I had to go buy a new pair of jeans yesterday because I currently only have one pair that fits and I wanted a pair that fit with my boots better! I scored because I actually found TWO pair that fit! I also found a purse that I really, really loved in the exact color that I've been looking for but it was $100 and I can't seem to justify spending that for a purse. Then I'd have a bag to hold my wallet that would no longer have money in it!
Update on Arrow, 4:00 pm: Well, it seems as though whatever was troubling Arrow is no longer. He's drinking water and peeing on his own and jumping up and down from his box without pain. He's become playful and vocal again... I didn't realize he wasn't whoa-ing until he talked to me today. Great news!


1 comment:
Sis,
Glad to hear Arrow is returning to health and that you & Gil got to spend some very valuable time together. I offered a prayer of thanksgiving regarding Mass. You know how I feel about that and its' importance in our life.
Love you both,
Mom
Post a Comment