Well, I've been tagged... by Meridith @ The Road Less Traveled.
The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 others to do the same.
10 Years Ago...
1. I was 23.
2. I was beginning a job that has led to my career.
3. I was caught up in the party life.
4. I was sixty pounds thinner.
5. I purchased my first cell phone.
5 Things on today's "to-do" list:
1. Wake up... I got no sleep last night.
2. Complete at least two of my many tasks at work.
3. Finish yesterday’s laundry.
4. Pay $500 to be able to sit for an exam.
5. Pick up pictures of Gil’s new (old) Jeep from Costco.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Salami, cheese & crackers
2. Grapes
3. Popcorn
4. Ghiradeli dark chocolate chips
5. Quesadillas (rolled tortilla w/melted cheese)
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt.
2. Travel to Ireland, Germany, Italy, and Alaska.
3. Customize my bike.
4. Undergo all the diagnostic testing and treatment necessary for IF and proceed with infant adoption if failed.
5. Set up the rest so I can live my life without working.
5 Places I have lived...
I’m changing this to 5 Places I have traveled to because I’ve pretty much stayed in one state:
1. CancĂșn, Mexico
2. Moscow, Russia
3. The Holy Land
4. Cebu City, Philippines
5. Ogunquit, Maine
5 Jobs that I have had / or still have:
1. Athletic Trainer
2. Sales Clerk at a convenience store
3. Nanny
4. Transcriptionist
5. Medical Coder & Educator
5 People I am tagging:
1. Kate @ Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often...
2. Renae @ Words of a Life
3. Stacey @ The “P” Family
4. Sonya @ Red’s Blurbs
5. I’d tag Thelma @ Life as Two but Meridith already did!
The Real World is NOT What They Said
12 years ago


2 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of traveling!! You've seen some great places!!!
I should add that if I was a millionair I would have a bike again :)
Ohh yay I lived in Maine, too! Isn't it so beautiful??
Post a Comment