
Thanks to a win-securing TD by my boy, Tr.oy Pol.amalu, the Ste.elers are headed to another Sup.er Bo.wl on February 1st. I was so excited watching him intercept and weave and run the ball in for that TD. R and T were over watching the game with us and T and I started shouting in our celebratory madness! Not only is it a trip to the most coveted test of skills, but it was the third win against their biggest division rivals this season. The Ra.vens have been said to have a defense second only to the Ste.elers and though I'm not taking anything away from our offense (Be.n has actually showed up to play seriously during this playoff season), it was truly a game between the defensive teams last night. And it was a defensive play that put the game in the bag! It was just so exciting! I can barely wait the two weeks to watch them line up against the Card.inals, which is an extraordinary story in itself. I have to say, in all my good sportsmanship, I am happy that they've done what they have this year. I never thought I'd see the day when AZ was in the playoffs, much less the Big Game! Good for them. But I root for them no longer!
Here we go, Black and Gold!

ps: For those of you who know me, you'll know that the Bus (Jer.ome Bet.tis) was my most fave Ste.eler ever. Since his retirement, I had to pick another player, just because that's me. I have to have that one. It wasn't a hard decision to choose Tr.oy when he joined the roster because (1) I (heart) defensive players more and (2) he's just so darn awesome! Did you see his acrobatics in yesterday's game? Who else do you know gets into the heart of almost every play like that?


No comments:
Post a Comment