... by changing your name!
I just read this bit of interesting news today and got a good chuckle! Now that's a bet with a bit more punch to it!
from Yah.oo Sports:
I'm not sure how a man named "Rav.enstahl" got elected in Pitt.sburgh to begin with, but that is indeed the mayor's name. At least, it was.
In light of the big Pitt.sburgh Ste.elers vs. Balt.imore Rav.ens matchup this weekend, mayor Lu.ke R. Rav.enstahl has officially changed his name to Lu.ke R. Ste.elerstahl. The change is only temporary, but he's gone so far as to change the nameplate on his office door. He said he wants to "eliminate the Rav.ens just as the Ste.elers will on Sunday."
Click here for the rest of the article.
Go Ste.elers!
The Real World is NOT What They Said
12 years ago


1 comment:
Thanks for your comments Sara ((hugs)). It really helps hearing words of wisdom like yours from fellow Christians. It just helps us stay on keel, ya know? Make sure we're doing the right thing.
Now I need to go read this article to see what in the heck you're talking about! LOL!!!
Post a Comment