
I am not a huge Ben R. fan... I'm typically not a fan of quarterbacks, anyway, as I like running backs, safeties, and linemen. However, I do have to give Ben props for Sunday night. I think this is the first time in his Stee.lers' career he has truly impressed me. I acknowledge that he's talented and towards the top of the League's QB list, but he really proved it to me for the first time. Here's a guy who has pretty much been injured every game so far this year, to include the present game I'm discussing, but we needed an on-target throwing game to have a chance at a win and he did it! You know he has to be hurting. And after not practicing all week?! Granted, he had his typical early pick that led to an early score against us and suffered his usual amount of sacks, but he came out and truly led and rallied his teammates to prove themselves as the winners they are.
I also have to give HUGE props to Mew.elde Mo.ore for stepping up in Willie's absence. Way to go! This team is so injury laden right now but the good thing coming from it is proving that our 3rd and 4th string players are fully justifiable as 1st string. Good game, guys! Enjoy your week off.


2 comments:
Sis,
So, so impressed with the Steelers, too. And, yes, Ben R. did a phenomenal job. Even Dad gave them kudos; which for him is a huge step. I've kept up on the daily postings. Thanks for your ability to stay true to yourself and extremely honest with your feelings and insights. God bless you my child. Love, Mom
Love me some football!!!
Post a Comment