Happy November! With November comes the end of daylight savings time. I now go to work and come home in the dark. I feel like I'm hibernating. And how come it always makes us more tired when it gets darker sooner in the evening (afternoon)? I am absolutely exhausted!
I received my flu shot last Thursday. I've been told multiple times that it's not supposed to make you sick but somehow, every year after every shot, I always get sick. It's a bit delayed, though, taking a couple of days longer than last year to happen. My arm finally stopped hurting yesterday and today I'm starting to get sick. I have headache and nauseated belly, anyway, and the aches are moving down through my neck and back. Maybe I just don't want to work... Ugh.
After much discussion about the pros and cons, Gil and I have decided to make this blog public. I thank those of you who made the effort to want to become a registered reader of my ramblings. It means so much to know how much you care about what I may have to say.
And because I have nothing real to say at the moment, I'm going to keep this post short. I'll come back to write more within the next 36 hours, I promise.
The Real World is NOT What They Said
12 years ago


1 comment:
I'm glad you're public now - the RSS feed makes it easier to keep up. =)
Post a Comment